Also check out the village calendar
The Church welcomes anyone who is willing to help with the grass cutting rota - contact Ewa Thomas on 01446 771728 or use the contact button on the top menu
When trolls try to eat your goldfish
2:30pm September to March
7.00pm April to July
A St Hilary Book Club meets once a month to discuss a variety of different genres in a comfortable, friendly and social setting – perhaps with a glass of wine!
If you would like details please speak to or email Jude
Bells have been rung in St Hilary Church since 1742
If you would like to learn how to ring the bells in St Hilary and other churches in the Cowbridge Ministry area contact Marion Layton-Mathews on 01446 771936
4pm-7.30pm Village Hall open for activities and refreshments
- 4.00pm Children’s performances, activities, socialising – village hall
- 5.15pm Christmas carols – village hall and green
- 5.30pm Switch on of Christmas lights – village hall
- 5.45pm More Christmas carols!
- 6.00pm Father Christmas and his sleigh – village green
- 6.30pm Continued socialising in the village hall with music and bubble machines until the mulled wine runs out!
[and then maybe a crafty sidestep to the Bush which will remain open until 8pm!]
Note: all timings are provisional and weather dependent
11am Wednesday, 6 December
Drop in for coffee/tea, cake and a chat. 11am to 12 noon every 1st Wednesday of the month
St Hilary Church welcomes anybody with an interest in flower arranging to be a member of the annual rota.