The Forum’s core is made up of working parties, teams and task & finish groups of Members (residents). The groups and teams are called Clusters. The minimum number of Members for a Cluster is two.
Anyone can set up a Cluster as long as it carries out activities and/or contributes to communication in the community and/or supports the work of the Forum.
Each Cluster nominates a Cluster Lead (which need not be the person who set it up). The Cluster Leads form the Forum Panel, which is responsible for managing and co-ordinating activity. The members of the Panel appoint one of the members to be the Co-ordinator, who is responsible for convening the Panel in accordance with this constitution. The Panel can co-opt anybody to be a member, and they are an equal member.
Clusters (lead in bold)
· Ad-hoc and one-off projects (eg Downs bench): Charlie Bithell
· Children’s Activities: Helen Bithell
· Communication, technology and networking: Liz Loch
· Cut, Clear and Clean: Terry Dennis (Co-ordinator)
· Finance: Tim Neudegg (Treasurer)
· Events: Caroline Neudegg
· Litter picking: Sue Evans
· Telephone Box: Caroline Neudegg
(15 November 2017)