Enjoy the magical, sparkling, twinkling masterpieces that Father Christmas can see from his sleigh!
There are 17 festive properties on the map:
- 10 Children’s Festive Trail and Festive Homes (in orange. In addition to having a marvellous display of festive lights, these properties also have a clue to help you solve the Xmas Trail puzzle. Find and write down the 10 letters that are in the vicinity of the 10 properties marked in orange overleaf (do not enter the property) and rearrange into a festive word. When you have solved the puzzle take the answer to Lansdowne (in the lane behind the village hall) between 5pm and 7pm on either Saturday or Sunday and ring the handbell outside. All the children will then receive a festive goody bag.Note: you can collect the clues during the day and take the answer to Lansdowne between 5pm and 7pm
- 7 Festive Homes (in green) These properties have festive decorations but are not part of the Children’s Trail
The important bits:
- Please take care when walking round the village
- Wear visible clothing and take a torch
- Keep your distance social
- For safety, it is highly recommended that you drive to East Down Farmhouse and The Nest, especially if you have little ones
- At Ffynnon Wen, walk up the side to see the lights in the back garden and the roaring fire in Bresingamen
If you cannot find a property please call or text 07977 492926
And finally, keep an eye out for the surprises that Santa’s elves might have left outside the properties!