All the messages that were put on the weeping birch tree outside the village hall over the weekend are now on the website – such a lovely collection of kind and thoughtful sentiments
- How do you help someone who has lost their Christmas spirit? Nurse them back to elf!
- Wishing a very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year to everyone in the village and their friends and families. It has been a very difficult year but it has been lovely to be part of a village that has managed to keep the spirit of all holidays and celebrations alive. We are looking forward to a FABULOUS 2021. Thank you to everyone.
- Merry Christmas everyone including dogs and cats
- Wishing all the villagers of St Hilary and a happy and healthy 2021
Love from the Nest
- Wishing our lovely village friends a very happy and peaceful Christmas. Best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year. Here’s to 2021! Merry Christmas
- Gan ddymuno Nadolig hapus a heddychlon iawn i’n ffrindiau pentref hyfryd. Pob dymuniad da am flwyddyn newydd iach a hapus. Codwn wydraid i 2021! xxx Nadolig Llawen
- What a privilege to part of St Hilary community. As we start advent and look forward to celebrating the birth of Jesus we would like to wish you all a very happy ‘covid free’ Christmas. And thank you all for the food donations villagers have made to the Dusty Forge Food Bank in Ely. Your generosity has made and will continue to make a real difference to those who have very little….. With our love
Lynne and Bruce
- Merry Christmas to the villagers of St Hilary
With love from Mary, Maya, Maisie & Amber, Emma Llewellyn’s, Webleys and Rees
- How fortunate we feel to live in such a beautiful and friendly village – thank you
Caroline and Tim
- Mentioning lovely villagers, we just want to say Rosemary & Simon Lait have a most wonderful time in your new (also old – family ties) home in Newport Pembs – we will greatly miss you
Caroline and Tim
- Thank you St Hilary friends for our 17 happy years in the village. We will miss you as we set off for our new adventure! Happy Christmas. Love
Rosemary & Simon
- To all in St Hilary…may the peace and joy of Christmas be with you this festive season and throughout the New Year. With best wishes
Pam & Kevin Wilkinson, Old Farm
- Happy Christmas to all plus a healthy one. Longing for the day when we can all get together and have a hug. Best wishes
Ralph and Mary
- A big thank you to everyone for your kindness and support over this difficult time. Now it is time for the elves and their helpers to take a rest and recover after all this hard work.
Rae & Graham Kitchen
- Wishing you all a very merry Christmas and happiness for 2021. Let’s hope it’s a better, happier and healthier year than 2020. Stay safe. Best wishes Jayne, Neil and Lewis
- Gracie “Happy Christmas” Hope you are on the beach and not in A&E on the 25th. We will celebrate again if you are allowed to come home in July. Love as always.
Message from the Shaws to their grandchild in Australia
- I would like to wish a very happy Christmas to everyone
- Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas! Despite the present situation we’re so excited about having our first Christmas in St Hilary. Here’s hoping for a less dramatic 2021. Cheers!
Clare, Phil, Wilfie and Bea
- A happy, peaceful and healthy Christmas to all St Hilary residents
- Wishing everyone a very happy Christmas and looking forward to a healthy New Year with the freedom to follow our dreams!
Monica & Terry
- Merry Christmas St Hilary
Andrew and Judith, Ochiltree
- Merry Christmas and a happy New Year
- May the Christ child bring you and your family much Christmas joy and peace. Gobeithio bydd mab Duw yn dod a llawenydd Nadolig i chi a’ch teu?
Ewa and Gareth, Manor Cottage
- Good wishes to all and a very happy Christmas