- Caroline Arnold: Cyril Griffths was my uncle, married to my Mum’s sister Sylvia. Such a lovely couple.
- Tracy Phillips: They definitely were.
- Debbie Farenden: My great uncle used to bake cakes with my great aunty Sylvia, she was always cooking.
- Joan Davies: Well remembered, he also got our papers, so grateful.
- Terry Dennis: And our Sunday papers. It was a proper guilty pleasure to be able to read them in bed without having to get dressed and go to the lytch gate - and all he ever wanted was a bottle of whisky at Christmas.
- Judith Bateson: So lovely to learn of people who have lived here in our cottage. Seems like this cottage has been the home of the kindest people -who have all left goodness in the house.